Saturday, December 26, 2009

Challenges

OK SO apparently jumping into a raw diet when you ate crap before is a BAD idea... tooooo many toxins get released....which TOTALLY exhausts you and doesn't allow your brain to think clearly......

My friend Brandt says that cooked veggies are the prescription to slow down the detoxing....

Rawsome Shari says to honor your process, and make soup that has potatoes, carrots, celery, onions... get some potassium and just go with the flow. Your are correct flooding the body with toxins make one want to sleep, which most of do not do. tune in, slow down and love it! OK so veggie soup for lunch it was :)

Kinda sad my body would'nt allow me to do this, but I will take it slower and try again! BUT that does not mean I am giving up..... just slowing down. I am still a vegetarian... I watched Food INC and don't think I can ever go back to any meat, or even seafood again....

So for now I am a minimum of 50% raw and will work up to 100% again.... at least for a cleanse.... I admit I LOVE hot cooked soup... I don't know that I want to go my whole life without it.

On a positive note, I'm down 7 pounds the day after Christmas!

Tomorrow is a new day and I'm back to Bikram

No comments:

Post a Comment