Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 6 of 100...

What a GREAT night!

I saw an advanced showing of "Its Complicated" Tonight with my friend Julia..... it was SOOOOOO funny! I Loved it, the funniest movie I have seen in a long time.... and I even snuck in my banana and kombucha in my purse..... AND I didn't even crave popcorn!

OK, So I was planning to start the MLIS cleanse today, but there is that planning thing again.... I did make some of the lemonade mix tonight after the movie to add to my raw diet and let me just say I'm LOVING IT!!!! So I have plenty for tomorrow... I dont know if I am ready to give up the raw foods and just go to juice though... hey its my plan..I can change it RIGHT? lol.... SO for now I am going to eat some raw foods and drink the mlis..



~Food Today~

B-Green Smootie using Rachel's green drink, frozen berries and a banana
L-Large Salad
S-Red grapes
Movie Snack-Banana & Kombuca
D-2 cups Mlis lemonade mix and raw walnuts-man those were the best walnuts!

I am SOOO cold! which is not uncommon...hot bath here I come!

Day 7 Tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment