Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 5 of 100...... the precleanse :)

What is the saying fail to plan, and you will plan to fail? Well, I am SO human because I failed to plan today and now I'm STARVING! I'm eating my salad as I type...

I made my yummy citrus juice this morning and packed a banana and kombucha for a snack, and planned to go to whole foods for an organic salad at lunch but work was super busy and I didnt make time to go! So I ate an apple, and some more of the green drink I had at work.... but I wanted something more, like a LARGE beautiful salad, and I'm just now getting it because I had a class after work....

I have to say I am re-thinking this juice feast at the moment???? I definitely still want to do the 100 days, but just may do them raw with some juice and smoothies....

On the upside I had a TON of energy today and felt AMAZING ......other than the hunger that is :)

OK, on to day 6 tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading about your plans and fabulous foods! You are truly an inspiration! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete